Pursue your ideal course in the UK! with the assistance of Anagha Career Solutions, a global career consulting firm.
- Free counseling to support you in discovering the appropriate route and pathway for you.
- Get comprehensive guidance on the student visa admission procedure.
- Build a strong application with the expertise of our advisor.
Make an appointment for a consultation now!
Call! +91 82470 06772
Why the United Kingdom?
With thousands of courses offered to students, the United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic distinction and quality, as well as being an ideal destination for over a million overseas students from all over the globe for many decades.
- A renowned destination for students from India,
- Internationally Recognised Courses & Qualifications
- Scholarships and Financial Support
- The best possible place to study and learn English
- Shorter courses indicate a reduction in tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- It is possible to work while studying.
- CSE (Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- Mechanical (Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- Civil (Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- Master’s in Business Analytics
- Master’s in ECE
- Master’s in IT
- May (limited)
Live in the UK for at least 5 years, without an absence longer than 450 days. Travel outside of the UK for not more than 90 days in the last year. UK permanent residence (for EEA nationals) or being granted indefinite leave to stay in the UK (you must have had this for at least 1 year)
The Pros of Studying in the United Kingdom
- Students are allowed to work part-time during the academic year and full-time during the breaks.
- In the United Kingdom, you are qualified for a two-year work visa after graduating from a two-year undergraduate program or a one-year master’s degree.
- The preponderance of master’s graduate programs in the UK is completed in a year, making it one of the most sought-after educational locations.
- The one-year master’s master’s degree allows you to work full-time after one year, and the tuition charge is also for one year, as opposed to the two-year master’s program in other nations.
Uk Funds to be shown
- 25 to 30 Lakhs