Pursue your ideal course in the UK! with the assistance of Anagha Career Solutions, a global career consulting firm.
- Free counseling to support you in discovering the appropriate route and pathway for you.
- Get comprehensive guidance on the student visa admission procedure.
- Build a strong application with the expertise of our advisor.
Make an appointment for a consultation now!
Call! +91 82470 06772
Why the United Kingdom?
United Kingdom offers an international academic experience that’s hard to beat. Apart from their skilled and experienced faculty they are also home to few of oldest universities who were founded around 12th and 13th century and has been a set a bar for other countries to follow.
UK is one of the most diverse countries in the world, and has a long history of welcoming visitors, especially students, from around the globe. Living in the UK exposes you to a variety of cultures, opinions, and experiences.
Also, Master’s courses in the UK typically last for one year, which is shorter than many other countries. Master’s degrees are challenging but UK universities provide an environment for students to flourish, whilst developing their skills. It is no wonder that student satisfaction rates are almost at 90% for international students.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN UK
- World-class degrees to help you prepare and succeed in your career.
- A higher standard of education with institutions that consistently rank among the best in the world.
- Post-study work opportunities through the new Graduate Route.
- Short and flexible courses that are tailor made to support you in getting the most from your studies as quickly as possible.
- Access to world-leading research through our universities that continue to be globally recognized for their commitment to research.
- All the Educational Qualification certificate:
10th Pass Certificate
12th pass certificate
- Bachelors cumulative marks sheet
- Bachelors provisional certificate / original degree
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Letter of Recommendation
- IELTS if required
Uk Funds to be shown
- 25 to 30 Lakhs