Italy Student Visa
Italy’s ancient riches and exquisite food continue to entice tourists, as they have for generations. Italy’s regions are diverse and intriguing, ranging from the snow-capped Cliffs in the north to the warm marine Sea culture in the south. Few nations are as interesting as Italy for foreign students seeking a world-class free education education as well as a diverse selection of social and recreational activities.
- These and many more Italian institutions are increasing their efforts to internationalize and provide degree programs tailored to international students.
- Universities in Italy are proud of their history and rankings. More than a dozen foreign degree programs are offered in English at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Make an appointment for a consultation now!
Call! +91 82470 06772
- Art, Design & Media
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & IT
- Engineering & Technology
- Environment & Agriculture
- Humanities & Law
- Medicine & Health
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Psychology Courses
- Social Sciences
- Evidence of the financial resources required for repatriation.
- Insurance coverage for medical care and hospitalization that is adequate
- Evidence proving you have a place to stay in Italy
The Pros of Studying in the Italy
- For international students, it’s a haven.
- You have the ability to learn Italian.
- English is used to teach a wide variety of Italian degrees.
- Its academic offerings are outstanding in a variety of fields
- The culture and the food! are in a league of their own.
Italy Funds to be shown
- 12 Lakhs